Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mentoring of the Most Important Caliber

Since posting a draft of my vision for the change I will be in education, I have been amazed at how quickly everything seems to be falling into place. And that's saying a lot considering I tend to see things at a pretty fast pace on a regular basis.

As I begin to engage in discourse with the people I have known for years and held in high regard, and with people I have only dreamt of working with, I realize that I must now define an initial understanding of how I view the mentor relationship as a facilitator of my mission. In addition, as my students and I continue our discussion of how quickly our classroom is changing, I must also draft an outline or flow chart of what the organization of our team (formerly known as "class") and role responsibilities will be.

I'll work on the mentoring part tonight. The students and I will draft the organization and responsibilities tomorrow.

Thank you for your encouragement and support!

We are Tempest and We are Engaging in the Changes We Wish to See...
- Mrs. Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment